I'd like to get support for stdcxx in the Linux build as it already is in
the XP one.

I'm planning to review the JIRA list this week to see what's urgent or
blocking other people.

Geoff.

On 02/10/06, Andrew Borley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Not me! On a releated note - is there any particular functionality or
big fixes that would be good to get into M2 for SDO? We have a good
list for SCA, but not much for SDO.

Cheers
Andy