Thanks Venkata.
Simon,

The steps in the howto are what worked for me.

These jars were already in standalone/bin and I did not have to alter
my classpath. If this is not the case, you could try to manually add
the jars to the classpath or update Tuscany and re-build.
Let me know if you continue to have problems or think the patch needs
to be alterred.

-Lee