On 10/5/06, Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

Classifying this as "signing up for an increasingly crappy
user experience" is deriding all the work people have put into this
already and is certainly disrespectful of the motivations this
community. Quit whining, and thanks for volunteering to help fix
these issues.

Its responses like this that create bad vibes and actively discourage people
from participating. I thought it was helpful Ken started this thread as I've
also just been trying to understand all this. The whole extension and
classloading thing has always been hard to workout what the plan was, i've
asked several times and never had complete answers, and I know some others
also don't understand. Even from this thread its hard to work what the
overall architecture is, and what is and isn't working - Meeraj indicates
there's still a bit to be implemented. I would help if I understood this
more, I'm sure others would as well. So we can join in would you write an
email describing the intended classloader architecture, some examples of how
to use it in the common scenarios, and the status of what does/doesn't work
right now?