To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: Introduction - Willian Yabusame Maja

Hey William, first I want to wellcome you to the Tuscany Project

You could start by getting your DEV environment setup and getting familiar
with the code, and you can find some information on the following links:

  http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/java-projects.html

  http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/java_das_overview.html

As for help, I think you might be able to help me finishing a DAS sample app
that uses Ajax to perform SQL queries into a derby database using DAS. And
we could document this in a  "how to build a hello world DAS app" paper :

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DAS_Java_Overview/RDBDAS_HOWTO_HelloDASApp

If you are OK with this, I'll try to get the unfinished sample into the
trunk so you can help... I'm also available at IRC if you have questions...

- Luciano

On 10/4/06, haleh mahbod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Welcome to the project Willian.

On 10/4/06, Willian Yabusame Maja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, Tuscany Community!
> I'm from Brazil, and i'm studing Computer Science in UFMT > (University

> of Mato Grosso). Luciano Resende told me about this project, and he
wanted
> help to develop it. I think I can help... at least I hope : ), because
It's