Sorry, I think I misunderstood. You meant update the testcases to point to the new location for AbstractOutboundInvocationHandler right? Don't know why but "move the testcases down to SPI" sounded different to me at the time I read it. Apologies for the confusion.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Marino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: axis2 binding "compile" dependency on core

On Oct 5, 2006, at 11:10 AM, Ignacio Silva-Lepe wrote:

Hmm, not sure I follow.

Btw, I'd like to clarify that when I say "we basically agree" I did not mean that as a forgone conclusion, apologies if I gave the impression that I was trying to go around the process. I was basically reporting our conversation on this topic (which happened to come up on a bug-related discussion). My intent with my reply was to put our, let's call it preliminary, agreement out for consideration.
O.K. now I am really confused...I was agreeing that moving the class down would work (for now, we may want to revisit later as we refactor things at some point) and you should just go ahead and do it unless anyone objects. I was also just adding that if this is done, make sure to move the test cases as well.

Jim

So what is the thought, would promoting the AbstractOutboundInvocationHandler function (not necessarily the class line by line) to the spi work?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Marino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>