Can someone do a quick update on the status of the samples?

I'm trying to run the HelloWorldWS sample from SVN.

I got the server working I believe but had to drag in the SDO Jars and the
SDO binding Jar into the webapp - they weren't in the sample jar.
Interesting thing about this was I got a NPE rather than a class not found
when SDO was missing. A little confusing.

I haven't got the client (I'm guessing HelloWorldWSClient) to work. I get a
NPE when it tries to use the current context. It's difficult to know what
jars are required for the client so I put all of the jars that appear in the
HelloWorldWS lib dir on the classpath.

Now looking at the dev list the samples are undergoing a reorg at the moment
so I expect this is all a result of that. It that's the case I'll go a way
for a bit and come back and try again when the reorg is done.

Regards