Hi,

So can we finalize on this and start moving the samples.  While doing this
can we also do the following: -

- Go up to the wiki
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2Tasks#preview and update the
samples section
- If the sample is tried and includes a readme that explains how to go about
setting it up and running it mark the sample as complete.
- If there are issues related to the sample, please update the issues that
are pending or being worked upon.

Thoughts ?

- Venkat