Hi Jeremy

* getting the sdo-api doc in there would be tricker as that's outside
the source tree. it may be possible to reference it, I think there's

is it an absolute constraint that we have one shared Tuscany wide spec
folder for all subprojects?  Could I for instance have ...

java/sdo
java/sdo/spec
java/sdo/implementation
java/sdo/implementation/impl
java/sdo/implementation/tools
java/sdo/implementation/plugin
java/sdo/implementation/sample

I know you were reluctant to move the java/spec/sdo project into the
java/sdo hierarchy in discussions we had a week or so ago when we moved the
samples,  but it would make my life much easier if I could aggregate spec
and impl javadoc using a pom at the java/sdo level

Regards, Kelvin.