I'm willing to do this unless there are any other volunteers.  The
prospect of trying to get a clear and useful message across in
5 minutes is a scary thought, but this is all the more reason for
me to learn the art of how to do a lightning talk :-)

  Simon

Jeremy Boynes wrote:

I had volunteered to do a lightning talk on Tuscany in the Incubator session at ApacheCon. Unfortunately I won't be attending - would someone be able to take over? The sign up sheet is here:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ApacheConFastTrack

--
Jeremy

Simon C Nash   IBM Distinguished Engineer
Hursley Park, Winchester, UK   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel. +44-1962-815156   Fax +44-1962-818999