+1.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy Boynes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 8:04 AM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release parent pom and buildtools (take 2)

My +1
--
Jeremy

On Oct 12, 2006, at 7:55 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

New version of the build artifacts that other Tuscany modules depend on. For each there are links to the tag (as a separate source distribution is not really applicable) and the artifact.

Please vote to approve the release of these so we can use them to build the releases of the other modules:

parent-pom
[tag] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/ java/pom/parent/1/ [artifacts] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/ org/apache/tuscany/parent/1-incubator/

buildtools
[tag] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/ java/buildtools/1.0-incubator-M2/ [artifacts] http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/ org/apache/tuscany/buildtools/1.0-incubator-M2/

I ran the RAT tool on the source trees and the results can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~jboynes/rat/tuscany-M2/parent-1.rat
http://people.apache.org/~jboynes/rat/tuscany-M2/buildtools-M2.rat

--
Jeremy