Hi Jeremy,

I have completed this for the 'sca' directory in the branch.  Just want to
check if I can go ahead and commit the changes.  Please let me know.

Also there is org.apache.tuscany.databinding.sdo.DataObject2String in the
databinding-sdo project that uses ..

private static final String TUSCANY_SDO = "
http://tuscany.apache.org/xmlns/sdo/1.0-SNAPSHOT";;

Should I replace this as well?  Should the SDO project be updated for
SNAPSHOT?  If yes, shall I do this for the SDO project as well ?

(Sorry about bugging you with so many questions :) ...just want to be sure)

Thanks

- Venkat

On 10/14/06, Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Oct 13, 2006, at 11:34 PM, Venkata Krishnan wrote:

> Hi Jeremy, I can help with this.  Could you please help a bit with
> how this
> is to be done.
> Here is what I understand as of now...
>
> - Look up all Loaders (extended from LoaderExtension) and make this
> modification for the xml type used by the loaders.
> - Look at all scdl files using namespaces with this and fix them as
> well.
> Infact if I started with scdl I may be able to end up in the
> classes that
> use this.
>
> Anything more or any other way?  Hope this is what you meant to get
> done :)

That's what I mean, yes :-) I hadn't got to the details on how. The
goal is to make sure that we don't reference SNAPSHOT things.

We should probably publish the schemas on the site which would mean
that the URI would be something like
http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/xmlns/system/1.0-incubator-M2.xsd

or we can publish them from the maven repo
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/
tuscany/xmlns/system/1.0-incubator-M2/system-1.0-incubator-M2.xsd

> Finally, would you like this to be done in the branch and trunk or
> just the
> branch for now.

I'd say just the branch for now - we can switch the trunk to use the
released version after we do the release.

Thanks for picking this up
--
Jeremy