Hi Rick,
I just pulled the DAS M2 branch and it built fine.
--
Kevin

Rick wrote:

I'm having some issues getting DAS to compile in the M2 branch. It's main pom.xml has a parent 1-incubator-SNAPSHOT while the common parent has a version 1-incubator. The error I receive is can't find parent pom. I changed DAS locally to just "1-incubator" and it built. Just wondering if this is a real error or somehow my environment or how I'm building is messed up.
Thanks.