Whatever you like. You don't see the component in the Jira created message
so maybe we should put this in there. Or... get Jira to add it in
automagically if anyone knows how??

Cheers,

On 17/10/06, Geoffrey Winn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are you sure about the SDO C++ part in square brackets? These JIRAs will
already have their "component" property set to "C++ SDO" so they are easy
enough to identify as belonging to SDO for C++. I was trying not to
clutter
the summary too much.

Regards,

Geoff.