To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: A maven plugin helps install artifacts for a standalone Tuscany application

The question I have is here is whether we see this as being commonplace?

I was thinking that users in general would want to download/install a standalone image and then configure it to run their applications. In that mode I can see a plugin being used to build/package a composite (in some standard form defined by the SCA specs) that can then be run on any SCA installation including Tuscany.

It sounds like your plugin is taking a different tack, assembling a separate installation to run each composite.
--
Jeremy