I have fixed the issue where the sample canned database was missing on the
sample distribution. For M2, the sample distribution assembly is referencing
the database files as an outside project reference, but i have logged a JIRA
to fix this issue in a better fashion for future release :
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-863. I have also included the
BUILDING.txt back to source distribution.

As for the source distribution cointaining the "distribution" directory with
all of the assembly files. Is this supposed to be included? I don't think
this is a problem in our source distribution. We are different from SDO
distribution, because the SDO guys changed their distribution assembly to be
located on the same level as the pom.xml.

I'm now fixing the snapshot dependencies and will be cuting a tag for DAS.

- Luciano