On Oct 18, 2006, at 11:12 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

By making the test classloader a child of the plugin's we are able to run the tests - at least the scenario I had below. That's not ideal as it makes the plugin's classes visible to the tests but at least we can make progress on writing cases.
I think that is acceptable.

So, with that thought in mind, where should we start?
One thing I'd like to do is be able to verify bootstrap on various hosts, basically that system scdl contributions define a complete/ valid runtime for a particular host. Another area I want to start testing is specific invocation scenarios such as callback sequences. One other area is interactions between various subsystems, such as between bindings and component impl types.

Do you want to move the stuff out of sandbox so we can start?

Jim

--
Jeremy