FWIW I'm done editing for now - got the basic skeleton there.
--
Jeremy

On Oct 20, 2006, at 12:04 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

Working on it :-) What's on the wiki atm is a work in progress - I started with the declaration side and am just starting into the configuration side. Input welcome.

Re the policy thing, it came from looking at the Common Annotation attributes where they have authenticationType (which is really about security policy) but don't mention things like whether the resource is transactional or not (and if it can handle global tx or just local ones). That seemed to have a direct correspondence to policies that would apply when calling other local services so I punted on the hope that we could reuse that rather than duplicate it here.

--
Jeremy