Raymond,

> I thought "http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2"; is one of the built-in maven2
> repositories. Am I wrong?

Yes and no.

The "built in" maven repository is officially "central" which has the URL
of  http://repo1.maven.org/maven2.   Up to about a month ago, that URL
was an alias for www.ibiblio.org.   Thus, you were right.

A month or so ago, the maven folks got fed up with ibiblio being too slow,
timing out, etc...   Thus, they found a hosting provider willing to split
the bill and they built their own machine to use as a repository.
repo1.maven.org now points there.    They do still rsync from their
repository to ibiblio so ibiblio (and all the other mirrors) are still
valid.  Also, if you create your own internal mirror (IONA does this),
you have to rsync from ibiblio as they disable rsync from their
repository.    Anyway, ibiblio.org is no longer the "built in"
repository.

Enjoy!
Dan

> Thanks,