I've outlined Big Bank scenario in an HTML readme in branches\sca-java-M2\samples\applications\bigbank. It's not going down to detailed explanation of the code or the SCA specs. But just an overview and explain what is unique to Tuscany. I've not done much with DAS in a while and was hoping I could get some help with that. Mostly I'd like explained the DasAccountConfiguration.xml. But anyone that volunteers is free to do as much as they like :-) I think it would be preferable if it could be done before we lock down the M2 Java SCA distribution so we could still include it in there.
Thanks in advance.