Due to the sudden demise of minotaur (aka people.a.o) there has been fairly substantial disruption to ASF email especially for folks who had subscribed to the mailing lists using their @a.o accounts. Hopefully the mail backlog will clear without loss of mail but at this time at least I know I am missing some both on my main mail account and on mail-archive.a.o.

If you have something pressing that you don't feel people on the list have responded to it might be worth reposting just in case the mail was consigned to the abyss.

--
Jeremy