From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeremy
Boynes
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 1:07 PM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Repo content on people.a.o

It looks like the repo content on people.a.o after arounf 8/28 has
been lost during the recovery of minotaur. This primarily affects
content from incubator projects (like our M2 artifacts are no longer
there) and snapshot content; releases from official Apache projects
get mirrored to ibiblio.

I will repost the pom and buildtools artifacts that we released a
couple weeks ago. I believe I still have copies of the original signed
versions and if so I don't think a re-vote is needed; if I have to
generate new ones I will upload them with new signature and call a
review vote.

It also looks like the content from people's home directories has also
been lost including the release candidates. Again, we can repost those
if we have the originals or if they need to be regenerated, re-sign
them and re-vote.

--
Jeremy

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the
use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity
Software Corporation.  All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly
agreed in writing signed by an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation,
nothing in this communication shall be deemed to be legally binding.  Thank you.