So, according to this:

http://tinyurl.com/y2wqd6

error=5 seems to be an "access denied" related error.  Any ideas about
your environment that might be causing that sort of error?

-Bert

On 10/30/06, Brent Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yep, it's available. If I run the exact same command that ant should
be running on my own, it works fine.

Brent

On 10/30/06, Bert Lamb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My gut thought is, is mvn.bat available on your system path?
>
> -Bert
>
> On 10/30/06, Brent Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm getting the following error trying to build:
> >
> > Embedded error: The following error occurred while executing this
> > line: C:\tuscany\java\samples\sca\helloworldjsonrpc\build.xml:53:
> > Execute failed: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: mvn.bat
> > install:install-file -DgroupId=dojo -DartifactId=dojo-ajax
> > -Dversion=0.4.0 -Dpackaging=zip -DgeneratePom=true

-Dfile=C:\tuscany\java\samples\sca\helloworldjsonrpc\target\dojo-download\dojo-0.4.0-ajax.zip