Deleted.

  ...ant

On 11/3/06, kelvin goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Situation resolved. Attachments now remade with license granted. I don't
seem to have the privileges to clear up the original unlicensed
attachments.  If anyone with sufficient privileges would like to remove
the
unlicensed attachments (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-829)
that would be great.

Regards, Kelvin.