+1

- Venkat

On 11/3/06, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'd like to invite Rajith Attapattu to be a Tuscany committer. He's
already
a committer on the Apache WS project which is our project sponsor so he
already has Tuscany commit rights, this is just to officially invite him
participate . Rajith has been active in Tuscany for a while now, has
submitted large patches for the JMS binding which we now have in trunk and
has plans for developing that further along with other messaging things
for
Tuscany which is an important area, not to mention his experience from the
WS project. I think he'd be great to have as a Tuscany committer.

Here's my +1.