I think this has been fixed.

> cd /www/incubator.apache.org/tuscany/
> svn update
>At revision 472177.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1017

Andrew Borley wrote:
Thanks for sorting this out Rick. The odd thing is that I used to have
the correct privileges to do this - something must have gone wrong
when minotaur was reinstated.

Cheers
Andy

On 11/6/06, cr22rc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't think it really has anything to do with svn. I think this is simply a unix permission issue as I've reported before. I have done everything I can think of. I've opened a jira, I've popped on the IRC chat and was politely told
to work through our project mentors. I've sent them now two notes.
From my understanding this takes someone that has root privileges on minotaur
about 5 minutes of work, if that.