Couple issues:

  The STATUS file is missing as Rick mentioned, the updated version is
available at:
     - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/STATUS

  LICENSE does not include licenses from each sub-component mentioned in
the NOTICE file... See related comments for SDO distribution
     -
http://www.mail-archive.com/general%40incubator.apache.org/msg11279.html

  RAT is still finding couple files with missing ASF headers:
     -  !????? HelloWorldWSAsyncClient.java
     - !????? InnerCompositeClient.java
     - !????? AbstractOperationOutboundInvocationHandler.java
     - !?????
CompositeReferenceCallbackTargetInvokerInvocationExceptionTestCase.java
     - !????? JNDIPropertyFactoryTestCase.java
     - !????? ipo.xml
     -  !????? AbstractInboundInvocationHandlerTestCase.java
     -  !????? AbstractOutboundInvocationHandlerTestCase.java
     - !????? .pmd
     - !????? ClassloaderHook.java
     - !????? Constants.java
     - !????? TuscanySessionListenerTestCase.java
     - !????? InvalidCompositePath.java
     - !????? hello_world_doc_lit.wsdl
     -  !????? .checkstyle
     -  !????? .pmd
     - !????? hello_world_doc_lit.wsdl
     - !????? hello_world_doc_lit_inout.wsdl
     - !????? log4j-tests.properties
     - !????? log4j.properties
     - etc, etc, etc

  Checking for old ASF header style:
     $ grep -rli --exclude="*.svn-base" licensors samples
     samples/standalone/calculator-combo/readme.html
     samples/standalone/calculatorRMIService/readme.html
     samples/webapp/calculatorws/readme.html

     $ grep -rli --exclude="*.svn-base" licensors sca

sca/runtime/osgi/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/osgi/binding/NoRemoteMethodException.java

sca/runtime/osgi/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/osgi/binding/NoRemoteServiceException.java

sca/runtime/osgi/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/osgi/binding/OSGiBinding.java

sca/runtime/osgi/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/osgi/binding/OSGiBindingBuilder.java

sca/runtime/osgi/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/osgi/binding/OSGiBindingException.java

sca/runtime/osgi/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/osgi/binding/OSGiInvoker.java

sca/runtime/osgi/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/osgi/binding/OSGiReference.java

sca/runtime/osgi/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/osgi/binding/OSGiService.java
     sca/runtime/osgi/src/main/resources/META-INF/sca/osgibinding.scdl

Well, I'll have a second look later this week, but you guys should look into
addressing these issues before submitting to vote.

- Luciano