Dan,
  I just stumbled on this
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-maven/index.html
-- not sure if its relevant,  but the title looks to be so.

Regards, Kelvin.

On 08/11/06, Dan Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks all,
Seems like the general opinion is that building with maven in eclipse
(m2eclipse is meant to do this) seems like a path less well trodden....
I've got the external svn, mvn eclipse, import method working so I guess
I'll just leave the maven building to the command line... same 'cos
m2eclipse claims to sort out the dependencies and work with maven repos
etc
plug give some context assist for editing poms - just doesn't seem to work
with Tuscany :(