-p0

-- dims

On 11/8/06, Kevin Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have been using Eclipse to apply patches from contributors and I
continue to have problems when patches contain additions.  I would like
to try the Unix patch utility.  Can someone provide the options needed
when using the Unix "patch" command to apply a patch created from some
relative location, to the same location to be patched?  I think I just
need the correct value for "p":

    patch -pnum <patchfile

Thanks,

--Kevin