Hello,
Since Axis 1.1 is soon to be out, M2 SCA Java cut will not be far behind. There hasn't been any activity on the Wiki page I created below and I plan to add this to the sample readme. Also move this to the web site when we're done. I was thinking those that contributed to M2 might want to add a little more detail, possibly add something I forgot.

Rick wrote:

Sorry, the link didn't come out right: attempt No 2:

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/What's_new_for_SCA_Java_M2?action=show

Rick wrote:
Hello,

I think we need a short summary of what's new for M2.
The only thing I can think of to derive it from would be this:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/M2TasksSCA
Is there something better?

I took a starting stab at the outline here on this wiki page:

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/What's_new_for_SCA_Java_M2

Anyone have a better start ?
If not can we all join in and help fill this out?

(warning I'm very Wiki challanged, so feel free to improve upon)
**
Thanks