+1
On Nov 9, 2006, at 1:22 AM, Pete Robbins wrote:

I'd like to nominate Geoff Winn to become a Tuscany committer.

Geoff has been involved with the C++ side of Tuscany since May and has
submitted many good patches focusing on SDO C++.

Geoff is active on the SDO specification for C++ and is doing a great job at
the moment raising Jiras documenting where the Tuscany implementation
diverges from the spec.

He's been a great help to us on Tuscany C++ so I'd like to nominate him as a
committer.

Here's my +1

Cheers,

--