On 11/9/06, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Guys

   Amita have started work to expose DAS as an SCA container, and we are
looking what would be the best way to get collaboration on continuing the
task. One of the ways we were thinking was to clean-up what is available
today and get it into the trunk, so we could share and continue
contributing
by submitting patches. Is that the way to go ? Any other ideas ? If that's
the case, would the right place to have the container be around :
/java/sca/containers ? and then we would have a client available in
das/samples/das.container.client ?

Toughts ?

- Luciano Resende

Reading through all this having something in trunk where you can all work
seems like the way to go to me. It sounds like there is still some debate
about what you're doing, if its a container or some sort of service or
whatever, but that shouldn't stop you from going ahead and coding stuff, if
what you have now seems like a container then the place to be is:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/services/containers/.
If you have a patch somewhere i'd be happy to commit it.

Not sure what you mean about the client though, you'd have to say a bit more
about what that does for us to know where it should go.

  ...ant

ps, sorry i'd dropped off the irc chat as it got a bit late