OK... I'm a little wary of the SDO changes! I think having a stack of the
namespaces and writing them as required on the element as they are needed is
exactly right, in fact that is how I wrote it originally ;-) Since then,
however, some changes have removed this logic! You may have seen some of the
old code commented out.

Now there are 3 reasons why this may have been removed:
1) it didn't work (unlikely as I coded it ;-)) )
2) it did not conform to the SDO specification
3) it was causing a problem for a user ... probably the SDO PHP project

I'd put my money on 3) so I need to do some checking and find the change
that removed this and try and understand why it was done.

I'll go throught the 14 failing tests and see if there are any real problems
there or it is just a matter of re-generating the test comparison files.

Cheers,

On 12/11/06, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Pete Robbins wrote:
> Sebastien,
>
> Go ahead and commit the changes. I'll review them once committed. The
> logging changes sound good.
>
> I'm pretty sure the xsi:type writing has been fixed (many times!) so I'd
> like to look at the latest change.
>
> Cheers and good luck!

Pete, Thanks for helping review this. I've been able to merge with no
major conflict so I'm going to commit the SCA changes.

A minor change to SDORuntimeException has been committed under revision
r473864.

The other SDO changes to the XML writer and parser are isolated in two
patches attached to JIRAs TUSCANY-919 and TUSCANY-920.

Thanks