To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Cc: <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: A few issues around axis2 1.1 maven artifacts

On 11/14/06, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, Dims.

Is it OK to release our stuff (Tuscany M2) based on the following two
repositories?

http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository

It would be better to use the M1 repo at ibiblio
 http://www.ibiblio.org/maven

http://ws.zones.apache.org/repository

If this is mirrored I'd suggest using that, if not I don't think you
have a option :-)
--
Jeremy