I've decribed the XML configuration file, but it's still looking like a user
guide than a howto. I think the CompanyWeb sample is to simple and doesn't
cover well all the DAS features. So lets make this Shopping Cart application
trying to use all the DAS features. Then we will be able to do a very useful
howto.

 My propose is that this app must have at least:

    - 1 functionality that requires a SQL command with arguments. Then we
cover how to deal with arguments in SQL commands.

   - 1 table that has one autoincrement key column to cover the "genarated"
attribute on the howto.

   - 1 table that requires a concurrency control to cover the "concurrency"
attribute on the howto.

  - 1 table containing a foreign key to cover how to explicit in the XML
configuration file the link between two tables. There will probabily be a
foreign key in its database anyway. ; )

I think also a good idea to use the MySql as the database server, once it's
the most used server on webapps ; )

We must discuss how will be the Shopping Cart GUI, it must be simple once
it's not the focus of our howto. I think a simple html genarated by a jsp is
enough. ; )

Adriano Crestani