Hi, all.

We have fixed the issues reported. I have refreshed http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/incubator-M2/downloads/ as well as the apache snapshot maven repo.

Hopefully we can finish the final review and submit M2 for vote soon.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy Boynes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: Please review of the Tuscany SCA Java M2 release candidate

Couple of things on the binary distro

We need to update the NOTICE file to include the EPL now that we are
redistributing the EMF jars.

I'd also suggest adding to each section in the NOTICE which jars the
notice and license apply to.
--
Jeremy

On 11/14/06, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have refreshed the distros for our M2 release candidate at
http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/incubator-M2/downloads/. It contains
the following update:

1) Move to axis2 1.1 release as well as the corresponding axiom, XmlSchema
and other dependencies.
2) Add two additional source distros for SCA and CommonJ specs

I have also uploaded the latest SNAPSHOT versions of M2 artifacts to
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository.

Please review the contents before we tag the branch and submit it for PPMC
vote. Your help will be greatly appreciated.