Go ahead and do this for linux. We can live without it building on Windows
for a while as we change to use VS Express..

20/11/06, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to rename samples/BigBank to samples/CppBigBank (to indicate
that it's the C++ version of the sample) and samples/RubyBank to
samples/RubyBigBank (to indicate that it's the Bigbank scenario and not
something else).

If there's no objection I'll do that some time tomorrow. If the VC++
2005 projects are already in place I'll take care of the rename there too.