Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
Andrew Borley wrote:
On 12/4/06, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 04/12/06, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would like to propose the following improvements to our build scripts:
>
> Linux:
> Rename sca/makedist.sh and sdo/makedist.sh to builddist.sh to indicate
> that they are "build" scripts and avoid confusion with the
> makebindist.sh scripts which are used internally by the Makefiles

+1

Windows:
> Move build_tuscany_sca.bat to sca/builddist.bat and
> build_tuscany_sdo.bat to sdo/builddist.bat to be more consistent with
> Linux (we're already using the same names for the other build.sh and
> build.bat scripts).
>
> Thoughts?

+1 ... I've been meaning to do that for some time!

+1 from me too.

Done. I also renamed the top level build.txt to BUILDING and added a build.bat to mirror build.sh, allowing you to build both SDO and SCA in one go.

We'll need to update BUILDING, it's a little outdated and references Axis2c 0.92 etc.

I've just updated the Axis2C version number and the names of the build scripts in BUILDING. We'll still still need to add instructions to some of the extensions that have additional dependencies like the Ruby, PHP and Python interpreters, Apache Httpd etc.