On Dec 5, 2006, at 1:38 AM, kelvin goodson wrote:

I had a little dig around and I'm tring to work out if the purpose of the people.apache.org m2-snapshot-repository is right for solving this issue. If we can post an incubator-SNAPSHOT version of buildtools and parent pom
there, then I think that would solve this issue.

+1

I think we should start publishing occasional snapshots of trunk projects to the snapshot repo so that most modules can be built separately.

--
Jeremy