Also, speculating that you may want the calculatorws to also run offline you
can do that by rebuilding the calculatorws sample with the following two
changes:

calculatorws\src\main\webapp\WEB-INF\web.xml add:

 <context-param>
   <param-name>tuscany.online</param-name>
   <param-value>false</param-value>
 </context-param>

calculatorws\pom.xml change loadExtensionDependencies from false to true:

   <loadExtensionDependencies>true</loadExtensionDependencies>

HTH,

  ...ant