FYI,

I've started to go in a clean up some of the exception handling and error reporting in core as it has gotten a bit crufty (in addition to not reporting very much information when errors are thrown). As part of this, I'm going to change the identifier on TuscanyException and TuscanyRuntimeException to be final (it should be non-mutable). This will require passing in the identifier as a constructor param in the future. I'm also going to look at providing better monitoring as well.

Jim