HI,

I am making some attempts to understand the DataBinding fwk and so shall say
something here so that others will help me understand better.  My apologies
if I have mentioned something outrageous as I am just about entering into
this discussion :)

- By employing the databinding interceptors we expect that when the data
comes into the JMS Target Invoker as payload, it is already transformed and
ready to be dispatched.  Is that so?

- Why not do this transformation that is specific to the JMS Binding in the
JMS Target invoker.    Can we not simply invoke the transformers or the
tranformer chain providing the source and target data types from within the
invoker?  Why is it that we must do it as part of the DataBinding inceptor
in the middle of the invocation chain.?  Why not do it at the end of the
chain which is in the invoker and do this transformation explicitly?

Thanks

- Venkat