On Dec 19, 2006, at 9:31 AM, ant elder wrote:

Was there any consensus reach on what to do for this? There was a few emails
about it, the last  one:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200612.mbox/ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It wasn't very clear to me what the "resetting the object into the servlet
context if state change occurs on a session-scoped object" was about?

Jeremy and I were saying the same thing: session scope should rely on the underlying servlet context. My additional point was this entails making sure the servlet engine is properly notified of changes to any instances. Any web application needs to do this and it is something we will need to handle transparent to application code. My suggestion would be to do something similar to how we are handling conversational code (i.e. update on a certain boundary, perhaps the invocation).

Jim