Luciano Resende wrote:
Thanks Lee.

I have taken care of the changes described in item 2.

As for the changes on site.svl, looks like they get rid of the broken links,
but anchors are still not working correctly, I'll take a look at that.

As for samples, I was thinking about, and I'd recommend having instructions
on how to run the sample apps (e.g from java/sampleapps) and direct users to
each sub-project homepage to check instructions on how to run particular
sub-project samples (e.g for DAS, go to java_das_overview.html)

Thoughts ?

I think this is a good approach.  I would also suggest adding links back
to this description of the multi-technology samples from the sub-project pages
of the technologies involved.  For the two multi-technology samples that we
have today (bigbank and das.pojo.service), this would mean having links from
the SCA, SDO and DAS pages to a section on this page covering these samples.