I've added a new SCA annotation for eager initialization, @EagerInit, so please update and build the SCA spec project. This annotation will be used to decorate a class instead of specifying @Init(eager = true), which will avoid having to define an initializer method in order eagerly instantiating a component instance. We have also decided in the spec group to restrict eager initialization to composite-scoped components. I will be changing over the kernel to support these new semantics shortly.

Jim