I'm still getting the same thing trying to run java/samples/sca/webapp :

java.lang.NullPointerException
        java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.hash(ConcurrentHashMap.java:157)
        java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.get(ConcurrentHashMap.java:730)

org.apache.tuscany.spi.extension.CompositeComponentExtension.getChild(CompositeComponentExtension.java:127)

org.apache.tuscany.core.launcher.CompositeContextImpl.locateService(CompositeContextImpl.java:77)
        org.apache.jsp.calc_jsp._jspService(calc_jsp.java:52)
        org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:332)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)

org.apache.tuscany.runtime.webapp.TuscanyFilter.doFilter(TuscanyFilter.java:57)

I have cleaned the maven repository, did a mvn clean inside java/sca and
java/samples/sca and then a build and still the same.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende