Hi,

Is everyone able to run sourcecheck profile successfully. For me it is failing unable to find the checkstyle and pmd plugins (it is looking for version 2.2 snapshot). I can get it working only with adding http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ in the plugin registry list in the parent pom and specifying the version of the plugins as 2.1 in the sca pom. I am not sure whether 2.2 is available anywhere else.

Just wanted to ehck whether it is working for everyone else, before I checked in the changes to the poms(s).

ta
Meeraj