Rick wrote:
Sebastien,
I don't quite get the issue you are seeing. I'll just add what I've been doing: In top folder (java) run mvn -Pall,eclipse eclipse:eclipse I'm still a hold out I guess in that I like building the whole tuscany package. For debugging, I add source of projects I know I need. So far this has been working for me. Cheers.

Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
I'm trying to do some simple refactoring of the spec APIs to fix JIRA 909, and running into the following issues:

I am using Eclipse and running mvn -Peclipse eclipse:eclipse in the spec and sca folders to generate Eclipse projects. If I remember correctly this used to generate correct Eclipse project dependencies, for example the core project had a dependency on the sca-api project. Now project core depends on the sca-api-r0.95 jar instead. Code changes that I make in the sca-api project are not seen by core. Refactoring methods in sca-api does not adjust any of the code in core. The jars do not have associated source code so this makes debugging tough (and there's way too many projects for me to associate the source code to each jar manually).

I have probably forgotten to do something or not run mvn -Peclipse correctly. Could somebody point me to the magic Maven commands that will generate a usable Eclipse workspace?

Thanks

Rick,

Thanks, that's what I needed, I was doing mvn -Peclipse eclipse:eclipse but missing -Pall.

I was following discussions on earlier email threads, which IIRC did not say -Pall (or I missed that in the email archive). Could the steps to gen a usable workspace be documented on our web site?