Dan, Kelvin have you had a chance to look at some of the changes to the
organization and the use of use of junit 4.1 features.  Any more thoughts on
vendor specific initialization and staitc SDO testing ?

If you like the general format of hte paramatized tests then I will spend
some time needed to clean it up and create a 'patch' for what is currently
in the java/cts branch.  If there are suggestions, or especially
reorganization issues then lets discuss them.

cheers,
Robbie