Did you try to rebuild the SCA spec module? It seems to be working for me now.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ignacio Silva-Lepe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tuscany Dev List" <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 7:38 AM
Subject: Standalone Smoketest failure

After a full update, mvn clean of sca and mvn in sca I see the following
failure:

Running
org.apache.tuscany.sca.runtime.standalone.smoketest.SmokeTestAssemblyCon
tent
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.081 sec
Running
org.apache.tuscany.sca.runtime.standalone.smoketest.SmokeTestLauncher
Tests run: 3, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.42 sec <<<
FAI
LURE!
testLauncherUsage(
org.apache.tuscany.sca.runtime.standalone.smoketest.SmokeTestL
auncher)  Time elapsed: 0.27 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<usage: java [jvm-options] -jar
laun
cher.jar <jar> [args...]
but was:<java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/osoa/sca/SCA
Exception in thread "main" >
       at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:81)
       at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:87)
       at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.runtime.standalone.smoketest.CommandTestCase.c
ompareOutput(CommandTestCase.java:37)
       at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.runtime.standalone.smoketest.SmokeTestLauncher
.testLauncherUsage(SmokeTestLauncher.java:40)

testLauncherWithNoArgs(
org.apache.tuscany.sca.runtime.standalone.smoketest.Smoke
TestLauncher)  Time elapsed: 0.13 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<No Args
but was:<>
       at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:81)
       at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:87)
       at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.runtime.standalone.smoketest.CommandTestCase.c
ompareOutput(CommandTestCase.java:37)
       at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.runtime.standalone.smoketest.SmokeTestLauncher
.testLauncherWithNoArgs(SmokeTestLauncher.java:53)

Does anybody else see it?