Thanks for the pointer Ray,

It looks like a great start... Do you (all) think we should assume SCA is
being used/ the desired solution ?
The scenarios would, I hope, show how SCA helps solve a problem, though they
could be useful to see if/where SCA has gaps and where Tuscany can provide
value beyond being a pure SCA implementation.

I was thinking : Technology independent scenario -> to how/if SCA & Tuscany
supports it -> example(s) of how to do it

This could help identify any SCA/Tuscany gap and help give Tuscany
developers an indication of the complexity of performing a task / solving a
problem. For example, if we discover that to perform a scenario using
Tuscany required 39 steps and multiple decision points it might be a good
area for simplification (or failing that tools).

However, if the consensus is that SCA is the starting then I'm happy to go
along with this. WDYT ?

Cheers,
Dan